These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited’s website accessible at www.162digitalcapital.com (“Website”). By accessing the Website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the Website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this Website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this Website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the Website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website
- Redistribute content from the Website
The Website offers an opportunity for users to upload their information in certain areas of the Website. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited shall not be liable for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of the information on the Website.
OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited reserves the right to monitor and keep all information under this Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to upload information on the Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The information does not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The information does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The information will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited a non-exclusive license to keep your information on file.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to the Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to the Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to the Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to the Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited at email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to the Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to the Website as follows:
- By use of our company name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of the Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of OneSixtyTwo Digital Capital Limited’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to the Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to the Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to the Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from the Website
If you find any link on the Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the Website and the use of the Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.