OneSixtyTwoDigital Capital is a digital asset focused investment firm. Our team is made up of highly skilled individuals who are agile, adapt to new challenges and find solutions. We are expanding the investments team and looking for motivated investment professionals who can bring their own alpha -generating strategy to the table.
- Work closely with Chief Investment Officer and developers to analyse market data and trading strategies
- Support CIO and senior analysts to put research into enabling in-house algorithmic trading platform
- Execute and reconcile trades
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree (STEM preferred)
- Min 1-3 years of relevant investment industry experience
- Highly motivated self-starters with a passion for digital assets and trading
- Excellent understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum and smart contracts. Understanding of other L1 blockchains is a plus
- In-depth knowledge and experience in trading DeFi assets is a plus.
- Strong CS fundamentals will be highly regarded (Python, R, database, linux scripting or other complied languages)
This is a permanent full-time role based in Toronto, Canada
Apply for the role:
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
with the job title as the subject.